What I’m making
- For the same client: a new and improved website.
- For another composer: a suite of Reaper scripts, as well as a stem-combining and project archiving pipeline. ReaScripts written in Lua, pipeline app(s) written in Go and Python.
- For a music editor: a custom NAS build. I manage all machines remotely with Tailscale.
- For another composer: a complete studio overhaul. Honestly too much to mention here.
- With some friends: sampled instruments that are yet to be announced ;)
- For myself: an "app store" for publishing, distributing, and installing audio plugins and sample libraries. Currently in early design phase.
What I’m reading
What I’m watching
- Dark. Don't spoil yourself, just watch it.
What I'm playing
What I’m enjoying
- Time with friends and family
- Installing NixOS on my OnePlus 6
- Getting back to exercising, now that my shoulder injury is improving.
Updated 2 months ago.